Biaatch!! Biaatch!!

WAS THE SAMMICH EVER MADE?!!?!!?11

Truth About Art School6.5 Truth About Art School6.5

Man, I only got my lines and was in the dark about the animation style and the other lines. They all mesh very well together! The animation I think is your best so far man! Keep it up and I really enjoy voicing for you in this project and any future projects you may have for me. Thanks man!

CartoonCoffee responds:

Haha I'm glad you enjoyed it! It's always a pleasure working with you. Thanks again for helping out to make this cartoon possible.

College Off the Record E5 College Off the Record E5

Stop trying to tempt me XTREEMMAK!

CartoonCoffee responds:

You will be tempted and like it!

Sonic's Future Sonic's Future

Oh please let there be a part 2!

RedactedProfile responds:

Maybe well have a series of these, with Doc trying to save ailing franchises XD

Dilwyn Episode 3 Dilwyn Episode 3

Yay, bout time! Haha, oh by the way I got a new mic, so the next episode should have a bit better quality on my end.

Eggman's Trap Eggman's Trap

Nice job man! Looks like you're under the radar of the "OMG YOU KILLED SONICZ HOW CULD U!" kids for now. Keep up the great work man.

ExploadingRabbits responds:

let's hope it can stay that way

Meian no Bushi 1 Meian no Bushi 1

Very nice

Like I said when I read the script man, I really dig the concept, the art was pretty damn good too. However we need to find a better way to compress the audio so it keeps the quality but no where near the size. I think I sent you a .wav, I'll do .mp3 from now on. I'll get you in contact with a few other people so we can figure this out.

Good job though man.

KappaYoshi315 responds:

Thanks! I literally spent all day yesterday animating, so much fun!!

Toy Squad (Intro) Toy Squad (Intro)

Not to bad sir!

Your animating is getting better buddy. I agree with Veid on the echo deal bro. I would have only had the echo on "future" "Toy Squad" And their names. The echo throughout was getting tiring.

tcoffin responds:

thanks man!
yeah, i took your guys' advice and changed the audio. i believe it's a lot better now.

Captain Planet Rampage Captain Planet Rampage

Hrmm

Animation was really really well done, that's where your 6/10 comes in. Everything else was meh, maybe made me smile, but wasn't that much hilarity to it. I think I smiled because of nostalgia. I really dig your other works, this one was just...not that great. Sorry man.

L4D Risky L4D Risky

Geez

Haha very nice sir! I usually play Ellis lol. Never shake Nicks hand.