Biaatch!! Biaatch!!

WAS THE SAMMICH EVER MADE?!!?!!?11

Truth About Art School6.5 Truth About Art School6.5

Man, I only got my lines and was in the dark about the animation style and the other lines. They all mesh very well together! The animation I think is your best so far man! Keep it up and I really enjoy voicing for you in this project and any future projects you may have for me. Thanks man!

CartoonCoffee responds:

Haha I'm glad you enjoyed it! It's always a pleasure working with you. Thanks again for helping out to make this cartoon possible.

College Off the Record E5 College Off the Record E5

Stop trying to tempt me XTREEMMAK!

CartoonCoffee responds:

You will be tempted and like it!

Halloween Pumpkin Smasher Halloween Pumpkin Smasher

urm

Space or S doesn't work.

OneEgg responds:

I changed that

My First Quantum Trans. My First Quantum Trans.

hmm

I dig it, I just don't know how it was featured on the front page whilst still being under judgment. Oh well, keep up the good work.

The Room Tribute The Room Tribute

RIGHT ON!

Lol this movie cracked me up, such horrid acting but I loved it.

first demo reel first demo reel

Sound quality is pretty damn good. You can make a pop filter for pretty cheap to be honest, around 15 bucks or less. Send me a message if you're interested, don't want to clutter your comment section.

11linda responds:

Actually I found away to record without a popfilter that you can't even tell, almost never puff anymore... These recordings are almost 2 years old I really need a new one. I have been going through my old roles trying to think of some good lines for a new one, but I am happy to hear you like the sound qualities of these (I feel it is a lot better now).

You're Already There You're Already There

This is awesome stalker music I'll pop this in when I'm stalking people! Just kidding dude, this is awesome!

Wolftacular responds:

XD Thanks!

The Room (Dubstep Remix) The Room (Dubstep Remix)

I freaking loved this! You need to make more The Room mixes. This was amazingly well done. I think I want you to be my future wife, but I don't want to talk about it.

RAVEN responds:

Oh hai EyesAdrift! You are my favorite reviewer.

Spidey and Venom Spidey and Venom

Awesome!

I'm a huge Spider-Man fan, this is freaking awesome.

At The Hall of Justice.... At The Hall of Justice....

Very nice

Pretty awesome dude!

RickMarin responds:

thanks

Title of my new series Title of my new series

Sweet

If I could animate...um..... I wouldn't be a voice actor lol. Ill try to make it not suck. :) I'm sure it won't.